Applications remain open for the Corus Apprentice Program – Young Adult Scripted. This year’s Program seeks writers from underrepresented communities who have experience in or are interested in scripting for the live-action Young Adult genre.
Women, Indigenous peoples, people from racialized communities, persons with disabilities and LGBTQ2S+ individuals are encouraged to apply.
Successful applicants will receive:
• A full-access Festival Pass to BANFF 2022 and a travel stipend of $1,200 CAD;
• An exclusive meet and greet with industry development executives while at BANFF;
• Extensive networking, pitching and business-building opportunities while at the Festival;
• Opportunities to interact with showrunners, agents, producers and funders from leading broadcasters from North America and around the world;
• A two-week internship in the writer’s room of a Corus-supported live action series following the Festival.
For more information please contact:
Brian Boudreau, Senior Account Manager, Banff World Media Festival email@example.com
Magda Krpan, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility and Sponsorships, Corus Entertainment firstname.lastname@example.org
Save $200 on your BANFF 2022 Festival pass with the Early Bird rate until April 15
For BANFF registration inquiries, contact:
Maggie Wilkins • email@example.com • (416) 408-2300 x539